Join now

International Get Together- NYC- Cocktail Party (2nd edition) 02/18/09 (New York)

THE GUEST LIST FOR THAT EVENT IS CLOSED.

Hello everyone,

Last month I did an “International Get Together’ for people over 30.
It was so much fun that I decided to organize another one in February, during the “Fashion week”.

The last event was sold out.
There will only be 50 spots available for the next party.

These are the details for the next “International Get Together”

When: Wednesday February 18 from 8 to 10pm
Where: Norwood, private club . We have a private space from 8 to 10pm,then we have access to the 3rd floor bar.
Who: Single or not, any type of industry, the only requirements are that:
-You live in New York City but are originally from another country.
-You are between 30 and 50 years old.
-You are looking to meet new, upscale, smart, like minded people.
What: Open bar with Wine, Champagne , Beer and soft drinks, plus LOTS of food, so come hungry.
Cover charge: $65

The number of participants being limited, I make sure that everybody gets a chance to mingle and meet new people.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
Testimonials of the last event:

-Hi Marilyne, great meeting you last night! That was a really nice event. Let me know if you plan another event!
-It was great to meet you last night. It also was a great party since I met quite interesting people. Thanks for all your efforts, Marilyne. Keep us informed of all these great event ;)
-Hi Marilyne,
Thanks again for putting together the event, it most certainly was a success. I met several people and would love to attend a couple of these in the future.
keep in touch!
-Marilyne thank you SO VERY MUCH for the evening...I met some truly nice people and it was just lovely!
Great fun. hope to see you next time!
Thanks again
-Dear Marilyne,
Thanks so much for organizing. It was a fun event and it was great to meet some new interesting people.
I look forward to the next event.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
If you want to attend the next event, please send me an email with your age and country of origins to Protected content
I will then send you a Paypal link in order for you to register and guarantee your spot.

If you are not on the guest list, you will not have access to the party.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

I look forward to meeting with you at the next event.

Marilyne

New York Forum

Our Global Partners