Looking for my successor for a really great job opportunity:
International HR Administrator (Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey)
• Must have SAP Knowledge
• Must have Intermediate German Language skills
• International Relocation experience preferred
• Immigration/visa knowledge helpful
• Advanced MS Office Skills
• Advanced SAP knowledge
• Assisting the International HR Manager to provide overall HR services for inbound and outbound Expatriates and Short-term assignees coming from / going to all locations worldwide.
• Facilitates on-boarding process for Inbound associates
• Completes, updates and monitors employment paperwork (I-9; passport/ visa / i-94 expiration)
• Coordinates on- and off-boarding with external vendors as Relocation and Moving Company.
• Corresponding with Inbound assignees on assignment related questions.
• Collects and prepares data for Year End Tax Project
• Collaborates with tax advisers and executes tax related payments.
• Monitors the budget for International HR throughout the year.
• Processes inter-company billing in close collaboration with home/host HR and accounting.
• Executes quarterly charge-backs in collaboration with accounting
• 2-3 year experience in a corporate or general office environment.
• High school diploma, college degree a plus
Please send an email to Protected content . Guidant Group will forward your resume to the hiring manager for consideration.