Join now

looking for a job in Purchasing/Fashion (New York)

Views

Hello,

My name is Clementine. I'm currently looking for a job in Purchasing, ideally for a Fashion company.

I have an MBA in International Business and Project Management. For the past 2 years, I was managing a fashion company I have co-founded. I was in charge of purchasing and negotiating buying terms (price, quantity, delivery terms) with vendors, managing inventory and bookkeeping, developping business strategies that drive sales through marketing mix (selection of products, pricing and promotions) and looking for business opportunities to build and expand our brand image. I also monitored competitors to study fashion trends, pricing strategies and presentation techniques, and updated and enhanced the website to improve customer experience.

Before moving to NYC, i held the position of Exports Assistant at Biesterfeld, a leading European distributor of plastic raw material. For almost two years, I was responsible for sourcing and selecting suppliers, negotiating buying terms, sending pricing details to the sales team based in North Africa, organizing transportation with freight companies, and following up on deliveries and payments, always keeping the objective of cost and time effectiveness in mind.

Through these professional experience, I became a multi-tasker, able to prioritize my workload while maintaining keen attention to details in a fast-paced environment.
I am a resourceful self-starter, with a strong commercial awareness and business acumen.

I'll be glad to discuss any opportunity you may be aware of.

Thank you for your interest in my post.

Best,

Clementine

New York Forum