Join now

Looking for Agents & Clients for new unique Project (New York)

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if any of you could help me regards a project I am promoting on behalf of my client & good friend Karl Dixon. Karl is a renowned cartoonist & illustrator who illustrates for the Dandy comic. We are loking for clients in USA, although we are based in the UK.

The project (Memory Lane) is a series of one off luxury autobiographies aimed solely at the rich, & famous, due to the high price of the item we are promoting.

*The Process*

Karl will interview the client & his family to ascertain the most cherished moments in their lives. These will then be used to produce a 40pp A3 biography that is illustrated on every other page with original watercolours on high quality watercolour paper. The story itself will
be hand drawn by a professional watercolour. Finally, the high quality book will be case bound in leather, with additional finsihes avaialble such as Gold leaf, inlaid with diamonds, Wood, or Metal.

This is a extremely unique work of art, & we cannot think of a more exquisite & personal gift to give a loved one. As well as looking for publicity & clients, we are also offering a commision of £ Protected content any intros that lead to sales.

I have just uploaded a flash movie to my web site which details the thought ptocess behind the project. Please feel free to take a look at Protected content

If you have any ideas as to how we could promote this in the USA, please feel free to email me at Protected content . We are also producing economic versions. These will be for:

1. Large Corporate Companies
2. Less wealthy Individuals
3. Rich Peoples Pets (also a great way to commerorate a family pet that has just died).

I am also available on Skype.

My ID is mspencer61

Many thanks,

Mike Spencer

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

New York Forum