Network Analyst/Consultant with good PM experience (New York)
Work for the next generation financial video service @ Thomson Reuters.
We are looking for a contractor to fill a position available for a minimum of 3 months with likelihood that it will be extended beyond this term.
A multinational firm providing services to the worlds leading financial institutions urgently requires a network consultant contractor with great technical, time management and soft skills for a client-facing role. This role involves helping clients troubleshoot viewing problems when they access our streaming video service across their internal LAN/WAN networks or on their desktop builds.
- technical knowledge of Bluecoat, Cisco, Squid or other Proxy Server/Firewall technologies
- great presentation and communication skills
- excellent troubleshooting skills with proven experience of resolving client access issues to a web-based Internet application
- experience of identifying and configuring Firewall/Proxy rule changes
- experience of working with many network troubleshooting tools/software
Understanding of RTMP streaming is desirable.
Relevant previous job titles: Security Analyst, Network Security Analyst, Infrastructure Analyst.