Join now

Free Liturgical Dance Group Sign-up (Nicosia)

If anyone is interested in joining a liturgical dance group please call me at Protected content email me at Protected content . You can also respond here. Previously I posted that this was cancelled but it is back on. We will meet at a specified location in Larnaca either at an available ballroom dance room or church space. Practice will be held three days a week either at 2pm or 7pm. If this is not a good time please contact me so that additional practice sessions can be added to accommodate as many individuals as possible. Please bring scarves tambourines or any other dance instruments you may have interest in. I also encourage you to bring your own music selections in addition to what I will provide. This group will involve freestyle dance as well as choreographed pieces for performance. Size, shape and age do not matter. Be prepared for some rigorous movement as well as stretching to prepare for the class. You do not have to be Christian to join the group. However, music selections will at times be Christian oriented. The attire should be comfortable for movement, jumping, kicking, stretching, running, and reaching. Although weight loss and strength is not the goal of this group be aware that the activities will likely lead to this. Please contact me with any questions.