Join now

Business Opportunity in Sales & Marketing (Nuremberg)

Dear all,
I am Lepeesh parat and has started a new branch of my IT company here in Nuremberg. I have a business opportunity and the details are mentioned below;
ZestyBeanz Technologies( Protected content ) is an Indian based IT company started in Protected content . Since then the company has been focusing on Odoo (previous name were OpenERP & TinyERP)​ and has a built an expert team of about 60 people in two other locations in India and in UAE.
Odoo is a most popular Open Source ERP which has become potential substitute for the other leading ERP systems in the SME customers (like Microsoft, SAP etc).
The application is basically from Europe and thus its very much popular and effective in Europe with a strong community support and lot of customers in Germany as well.
ZestyBeanz expertise ranges from Configuration, Customisation, Implementation, Training and Support and already has customers in more than 40 countries.

Zesty, with the support of City of Nürnberg & Fürth has recently incorporated an entity in Nürnberg. My self (Managing Director) is here on a residence VISA and is looking for more customers and partners leveraging Zesty's existing profile and expertise in the domain.
We are looking for interested Consultants or companies in similar activity or interested to enter into selling ERP, who could help in getting Sales leads & handling German customers on a case to case basis.
You could also write or ring me for further details (email: Protected content , Mob: Protected content .

Lepeesh Parat
CEO&MD, ZestyBeanz Technologies.