Moving to Oslo
I am negotiating with a company my move to a permanent job in Oslo. I am having some fun researching salaries, costs and othe fun stuff. I would really, really appreciate some help from locals or expats in Oslo.
I am looking at a mid-senior role in project management/management consulting in the financial sector, more mid than senior... Numbers like Protected content gross per year have been popping up. Tax around 40% (?). From my calculations those are quite good numbers. However, the cost of living is astronomical. Some monthly expenses (NOK):
- Accomodation (small apartment 2 bedroom): Protected content
- Food and supplies: Protected content
- Utilities: Protected content
- Car: Forget about it
- Transportation: Protected content
- Other: Entertainment, gym, dry cleaning, ... : ?
Also, if anyone can recommend areas and websites to look for apartments...
I would appreciate some hjälp with this :)
Thanks in advance!