Join now

Moving to Oslo

Hey peeps,

About a year and a half ago I got to know Oslo as I went there the first time. I loved it there!

The reason I went there is because I met this girl online from Oslo and I did visit her (during the brutal winter period), we had a relationship for about a year and a half but things didn’t work out since it was tough dealing with the long distance as I am from Ghent in Belgium.

During the relationship I visited plenty of times as I got to see a lot of the beautiful landscape of Norway. Took a roadtrip from Oslo to Stavanger then Bergen and then back to Oslo and was in love with the scenes!

My ex and I did talk about me moving to Norway (sadly she never showed much intrest in Belgium haha) but it was never a serious thing as we were but bit busy getting our careers on track. But a couple of months after the breakup, I’m starting to miss the feeling Norway gave me, the language and the culture.

So I’ve been thinking about moving to Oslo, but as a young person Protected content not much savings yet, I’m pretty scared to make the move. Not sure where to start and also Norway is pretty expensive! But I am willing to bust my ass to be able to move!

So if anyone has some tips or can give me some guidance on how to deal with this please let me know! I would appreciate it a looot!

Sincerly,

Anoir :)

Oslo Forum

Our Global Partners