Living in Pakistan, from Poland
"It is fun to get involved in this expat community with so many great and helpful people. Settling in Pakistan was much easier than we expected."
Living in Pakistan, from Germany
"I love InterNations because it made finding new acquaintances here in Lahore so easy. Thanks!"
InterNations - a trusted Network for Swedish in Pakistan
- Join our community and get to know members of Pakistan’s vibrant expat community
- Receive reliable information and exchange insider tips about the Pakistani expat living
- Meet fellow expatriates at top InterNations events in Islamabad, Karachi and many other regions
InterNations – Connecting Swedish living in Pakistan
Are you looking for fellow Swedish in Pakistan? Do you need advice and tips from your Swedish countrymen? Or would you like to go for a trip with other Swedish expats to discover attractions like the populous Punjab together?
Whether you are already living as an expat in Pakistan or still residing at home in Sweden to prepare your relocation abroad, InterNations Pakistan provides you with all you need: Founded in 2007, our trusted community has quickly established itself as the international networking platform for expats and global minds worldwide. Among our members there is also a number of Swedish expats in Pakistan, hailing from all across Sweden - from Uppsala, over Goteborg to Stockholm.
Fellow Swedish in Pakistan
Receive Information and Tips about Pakistan from Swedish Expats
Obviously, embarking on expat life in Pakistan is not only about packing boxes and getting some paperwork done. The regular exchange with your Swedish compatriots is also an important aspect of the expat experience and can help you get accustomed to the Pakistani culture and people. InterNations helps you meet and interact with other Swedish in Pakistan, living in Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore and many other places across the country. Just take a look at our group of Swedish in Islamabad or Swedish in Karachi.
So, if you should ever feel like speaking your mother tongue, finding out where to shop for Swedish food, or chatting about your favorite team’s latest match, join the Swedish InterNations Community:
- Browse our high-quality expat network to find like-minded expatriates from Sweden in Pakistan.
- Receive and share advice in our Pakistan Expat Forums – e.g. how to find a nanny speaking your kids’ native tongue or where to shop for köttbullar in Islamabad...
- Browse the InterNations Places database for Pakistan to find institutions like the nearest Swedish embassy and many others.
From the populous Punjab to Islamabad Capital Territory, we’ll get you in touch with helpful and friendly Swedish expats in Pakistan.
Take Part in Various Expat Activities to Meet Fellow Swedish in Pakistan
Additionally, you are cordially invited to participate in our regular expat events and activities taking place in Pakistan. Our events cover various interests and range from a small expat dinner to enjoy the traditional Pakistani biryani, to big expat get-togethers with hundreds of guests in Islamabad's top locations. You may also join one of our expat excursions for a weekend trip together with a group of fellow Swedish in Lahore to visit Multan, City of Saints, famous for its pottery and glassworks, Karakoram Highway, and other impressive landmarks across Pakistan.
This way, our events and activities are a very nice occasion to meet fellow expats from Sweden and around the world in a casual atmosphere. Interested? Sign up for membership and you’ll soon be welcomed with a warm Hallå from our Swedish living in Pakistan!
- 87% of members have university degree
- Members are 30 to 60 years old (average: 38)
- Members come from 179 countries
- 53% expat women
- 47% expat men
Swedish Expats in Pakistan
Click on the map to find communities worldwide: