Join now

Brit Expat Seeks Employment Opportunity in Paris

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all well!

I am moving to Paris from Amsterdam in the summer and am seeking full-time employment opportunities prior to my move. Ideally, I am looking to work either in Education or the Arts.

I am currently lecturing in academic English and writing skills at a university here in Amsterdam. I have also been developing a syllabus in Art History for a university in Paris, where I will be lecturing 2 hours a week for a semester. I have extensive experience teaching English in both higher education and to secondary school students. I also have a background in journalism and experience in Arts administration.

I hold both an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in the Arts and am Trinity Cert. qualified to teach English as a Foreign Language.
I am a native English speaker, am fluent in Portuguese and conversation level in French and Spanish.

I would very much appreciate hearing back from anyone who is aware of open positions. I am well educated, experienced and eager to take on an exciting opportunity in Paris! If interested, please send me a message, or take a look at my InterNations profile if you would like to know more...

Many thanks!

Nastassja

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Paris Forum