Community Manager needed (Paris)
Toluna is the world’s leading independent online panel and survey technology provider to the global market research industry, with offices in Europe, North America and Asia Pacific.
We have an internship vacancy available as Community Manager (native speakers only), described below:
- Animating and moderating the community website in your language; driving increased participation and organizing campaigns to stimulate community involvement against measurable metrics.
- Running Toluna’s social media presence on multiple platforms including Facebook, interacting with members and ensuring a homogenous cross-product experience (website, social networks, blog, helpdesk).
- Owning our customer service platform in your language – providing our members with first-class customer support (whether by email, on the site, or via social media).
- Website/product testing for R&D team, escalating issues as necessary and providing general site support.
- Translations from your English into your native language
- Animating the blog in your language, writing posts on a weekly basis on a variety of subjects of your choosing.
- Monitoring the e-reputation of Toluna on 3rd party sites, ensuring a sufficient company response when needed and escalating important issues to the management team.
- Helping with other marketing activities if needed
- Looking for natives of: Korean (south), Japanese, Norwegian, Danish and Polish.
- Ideal for students looking for part-time or internship.