Join now

Getting a job while being PACSed (Paris)

Hello everyone! I'm from Australia, and I'm relocating to Paris with my French partner and we're getting PACSed. Maybe somewhere in the future we will get married, but we'll start with PACS. Anyway, I found out that I won't be able to have a work permit after being PACSed for 1 year. I need to look for options on how I can get a work permit only for this 1 year. Does anyone have a good suggestion? I was thinking of the working holiday visa, but it says that it's not for those who are followi g their partners to France or to look for full time employment. I can work part time for this one year... but I need the right work permit. Any suggestions? Thank you so much. :)


Paris Forum