Join now

International Business development- Expert (Paris)

Dear Team,

Hope you are doing great!!.This mail with regards to show my interest to work with International group in india. request you to go through with my mail.
Developing product strategy and managing products is what I do best. Whether implementing and troubleshooting the marketing plans that form the underpinnings of a successful high-tech business or developing new business, building partner relationships, and enabling companies to penetrate their markets I prove myself to be a proficient strategic product manager and profit-minded market developer. International companies are growing world-wide and new challenges are coming to adapt the marketing and business development to other cultures. And I could bring my experience and skills to your new organization. International Group Marketing profile will exciting challenge for me that I am confident will result in increased profits for the company in developing the promotions and events etc... I have worked in the UK and now USA group Like SEGWAY. I am keen to re locate to UK or France in particular to utilize my International experience. I am also able to travel as the position demands.

I want to bring that talent to your open position in Marketing and business development. I most recently demonstrated my strategic ability as I successfully made recommendations at Segway Group in India that resulted in major company reorganization and an improved product positioning. I have consistently contributed my marketing management skills, while motivating team members, fine-tuning sales programs and marketing plans, and juggling multiple projects. Responsible for IPL T20 Match in India Product placement with SEGWAY this project is the largest in Sports history, which generated the huge record sales and brand promotion for Segway.

My marketing and product-management experience is extensive and diverse, from strategic account development and channel management to new product launch. I interact well with everyone from subordinates to top executives, and I have the leadership skills to train and motivate. I am confident I will be able to make a significant contribution as a member of your team.

I want to be a part of a global companies in india or France in Marketing and International business development, because I believe in honesty and commitment and learning new culture and services. Hence, I love France because it’s lovely language and great culture and my French friends. French is often considered as the language of culture. A French lesson is a cultural journey into fashion, gastronomy, the arts, architecture and science. And France is the world’s fifth biggest economy and number three destination for foreign investment, France is a key economic partner.

I would like to work in India /France. Feel free to contact me for any further details or to organize a meeting in France or in a video conference through skype. I welcome an opportunity to meet with you to learn more about the position and discuss my qualifications and candidacy in further detail.

Parmeet Kaur
Protected content
Linked in:
Protected content