Join now

Job offer for anglophone translator (Paris)

Hi,

I've been offered a new job in Lyon but my current boss won't let me shorten my notice period until we find a replacement!!

Here's the offer:

The Magellan Network ( Protected content ), an international HR networking group, is recruiting a French-English translator to translate “Country Guides” (labor law, immigration, taxation, social security), Health & Safety Alerts, documents for the Communications Department and any other texts, as needed. This information, published on the website, is provided as a service to our Members, mostly French multinationals, with expatriates assigned all over the world. Meetings on topics relevant to issues that expatriates and international HRDs face are organized regularly.

Translation degree is preferable. This is a very small company located right next to the Luxembourg Garden, working conditions are pretty cool and the mutuelle is paid 100% by the employer. The staff is mostly in their late 20s-early 30s.

If you're interested, please send me your CV and cover letter: Protected content

Thanks!!

Paris Forum