Join now

Learning&Development Manager,Bank Client's Manager (Paris)

am coming to Paris on 25. Protected content . Will welcome an opportunity to meet with recruiting agencies or direct employers in respect of my future job opportunities in France.

For the past two and a half years I have worked for one of the Big4 firms at Moscow HR/Learning Department which has given me an excellent understanding of and hands on experience of Learning business in an Organisation in which I performed learning needs analysis, wrote and implemented my own training materials along with ROI, adult learning theory. Also I have very strong facilitating experience.
At this firm my specific responsibilities included the following projects management - Material writing design, Facilitators quality approach, Evaluation system, Blended Learning approach.
As part of this I liaised closely with the firm EMEA Learning division, which included communications with various international teams.

I have fluent English, desire to rellocate and am open for business trips.

Having spent over 10 years in client service and sales in the Finance sphere I have acquired an excellent understanding of people along with good negotiation, sales and project management skills. I also have extensive knowledge of the banking industry and its products and am able to build trusting relationships with stakeholders, management and employees.

I have unique professional (Finance) and HR background.

My CV and references are available upon the request.

Best regards,