Join now

Learning&Development Manager,Bank Client's Manager (Paris)

Dears,

am coming to Paris on 25. Protected content . Will welcome an opportunity to meet with recruiting agencies or direct employers in respect of my future job opportunities in France.

For the past two and a half years I have worked for one of the Big4 firms at Moscow HR/Learning Department which has given me an excellent understanding of and hands on experience of Learning business in an Organisation in which I performed learning needs analysis, wrote and implemented my own training materials along with ROI, adult learning theory. Also I have very strong facilitating experience.
At this firm my specific responsibilities included the following projects management - Material writing design, Facilitators quality approach, Evaluation system, Blended Learning approach.
As part of this I liaised closely with the firm EMEA Learning division, which included communications with various international teams.

I have fluent English, desire to rellocate and am open for business trips.

Having spent over 10 years in client service and sales in the Finance sphere I have acquired an excellent understanding of people along with good negotiation, sales and project management skills. I also have extensive knowledge of the banking industry and its products and am able to build trusting relationships with stakeholders, management and employees.

I have unique professional (Finance) and HR background.

My CV and references are available upon the request.

Best regards,
Irina

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Paris Forum