Join now

Do you feel like your current head shot is not presenting you in the best possible light? Is it out of date, too dark, too blurry, or it looks like a bathroom mirror selfie? (eek!) Are you afraid that the experience of having your portrait done professionally will be painful and the stuff of your worst nightmare?

Let's spend an hour or two together in a relaxed and fun atmosphere around Paris and create a great headshot for your use on social media & web. Heck, you can even mail a copy to your mother - I'm sure she'll be thrilled!

I'm a commercial photographer with over 10 years of experience and I'm focussed on giving you a product and an experience that will keep you coming back. My clients value excellent quality photography in a fun and relaxed environment, with a collaborative spirit. Together we explore camera angles and lighting that works best to capture you in the way that you want to be seen, and I can guide you with regards to the image that you should present to receive the best possible response from your audience, whether it's professional, or personal, or both.

Let's do this while the weather is still pleasant! Email me today for more details and quote the promo code INTERNATIONS16 to receive a 25% discount for a limited time only.

I look forward to shooting with you soon!

All my best,

Protected content