Paralegal - English mother tongue, fluent French (Paris)
SmartSteps seeks for the Paris office of one of the worlds’ most prominent and influential law firms a Legal Assistant/Paralegal for their Banking & Regulatory Practice. The role is available immediately.
Pls email urgently your CV to Lynda Petit at Protected content
More details below:
You provide attorneys, members of the department and other professional staff with diversified clerical, administrative and case/deal support by handling complex tasks and projects, with limited supervision.
• organizing, with a high degree of attention to detail, a wide range of documents produced by clients and attorneys;
• assisting with retrieval of rules, regulations and company profiles, as needed;
• pulling cases, handling or coordinating cite-checking, as needed;
• proofreading documents for sense, consistency, cross references, definitions, formatting and typographical errors;
• creating binders, printing, scanning and uploading documents, drafting and updating document indices, and coordinating physical and virtual data rooms;
• maintaining tracking charts of produced documents and other key case files under attorney supervision;
• liaising with attorneys to prioritize tasks, to discuss any unclear points and complete ad hoc tasks.
•Mother tongue English / fluent French
-able to work well independently as well as effectively within a team
•able to prioritize, work under tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and shifting priorities.
•proficient with MS Office tools
•have a bachelor degree (university concentration or interest in law would be a plus)
•be authorized to work in France
•have a minimum of one year of experience in a legal assistant position or a position requiring similar skills
•have translated from French to English