ROE Display Advertising Analytics, eBay - Paris
eBay® is the World's Online Marketplace. With a global presence in 39 markets, we provide an online trading platform where practically anyone can trade practically anything. Counting over 90 million active members worldwide, eBay is one of the most successful eCommerce companies in the world, with an unprecedented record of profitable growth.
eBay is not only an online marketplace, but also one of the biggest online media companies globally. eBay’s International Advertising group is a dynamic, ambitious and diverse team that manages eBay’s fast growing advertising business for all international eBay sites. We offer unique and innovative targeting solutions for advertisers to build their brand online, run highly efficient ad campaigns and reach the right audience for their business.
To strengthen our International Advertising team, we have an exciting opening in Paris, France:
Rest of Europe Display Advertising Analytics, eBay Europe
eBay is developing an Advertising business at a very quick pace in complement of its transactional core business. The Advertising business leverages eBay audience and Community engagement and is becoming a significant and constantly growing source of revenues for the group. This business is split between sponsored links advertising provided with a partner, promotion of eBay Sellers with our own program (AdCommerce) and Display Advertising.
As Display Advertising Analytics for Rest of Europe countries (France, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands, Ireland), you will be part of the Rest of Europe Advertising team located in Paris and you will report to the Head of Display Advertising for Rest of Europe countries, in addition to dotted-line reporting with Display Advertising Country Managers. You will be directly responsible for analyzing Display Advertising business in those countries, putting in place a state-of-the-art reporting, driving improvement recommendations and being instrumental in implementing yield management. In addition, you will provide support to the sales team in the budgeting, accruals and revenues recognition processes.
Specific Job Responsibilities include:
• Liaise with Display Advertising Country Managers to consolidate weekly / monthly reports
• Cooperate with Advertising Operations team to enhance and simplify report issuing process
• Run standard analyzes and build country / region dashboards
• Provide ad hoc analyzes to deep dive specific issues and drive recommendations to improve efficiency
• Provide deep performance analysis and build yield management tool enhancing revenues generation in the various countries
• Provide extensive support to the team for the accrual / revenues recognition process
• Take the lead and become an expert in DART (Doubleclick) and Sales Force tools so as support the team and lead further tools improvements
Job Requirements and qualifications
• University degree, from a leading French or international university / “Grandes Ecoles”, with top grades in business administration, master of science or equivalent education
• Appetite for Analytics and prior experience in this area to be appreciated
• Knowledge of online advertising market not mandatory but a plus
• Strong energy and drive, ability to work in a fast-paced and pressurized environment and to act quickly / decisively
• Team player with soft interpersonal skills
• Computer literacy (especially Excel) with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Knowledge of DART and/or SalesForce.com not mandatory but a plus
• Ability to work with eBay employees in different teams and locations
• Fluent in English
Interested? Please send your application to Ms. Mouhani Dieng, HR Department: Protected content