Join now

Run Your Own Fashion Business (Paris)

If you or someone you know likes fashion and is looking for a fun, flexible way to earn some extra income while working around their family's schedule, or another job they already have, then Stella & Dot may be for you.

Stella & Dot, an Inc. Protected content Company, is a San Francisco based social selling company that creates flexible entrepreneurial opportunities for women. Our boutique-style jewellery is available exclusively through in-home Trunk Shows by Independent Stylists and online. Our one of a kind collections are designed by celebrated New York designers and featured in Gossip Girl, In Style and Glamour Magazine as well as on the wrists and necklines of today's hottest celebrities. The Times, Wall Street Journal and The Mail on Sunday have praised Stella & Dot for our innovative social shopping concept which brings together the best of ecommerce, social media, personal service and passionate earning.

Stella & Dot is coming soon to France and I'm recruiting a founding team of stylists. It's a really exciting opportunity and the commission plan is excellent. No sales experience needed, training is provided.

If you're interested in knowing more about the opportunity and my experience with Stella & Dot in France - let's chat. The French direct selling market is on fire and growing tremendously. I have my personal jewelry collection on hand to show you how on-trend and well-made it is.

You can reach me at Protected content or