INVITATION TO “DISCOVER HAINAN” PRIVATE SEMINAR & LUNCH – 22 AUGUST, PARIS
On behalf of the China’s Hainan Tourism Development Commission, we would like to cordially invite you to a “Discover Hainan” private seminar, followed by lunch, in Paris on 22 August, from 11.30am to 2.30pm.
At the seminar, you will learn about the latest update on the tourism development and business investment opportunities in Hainan – often dubbed as “China’s Hawaii” and China’s largest Special Economic Zone.
Senior government officials from both Hainan and France will be sharing their own first-hand insights on Hainan – one of the world’s top travel and business destinations. You will also have the chance to network with tens of business people from the travel, luxury and hospitality sectors.
See below the full details of the seminar:
Date: 22 August, Friday
Time: 11.00am – 2.00pm
Venue: InterContinental Paris Avenue Marceau，64 Marceau, Paris Protected content
11. Protected content Registration; tea and biscuits served
11. Protected content Views and update on the tourism development and business opportunities in Hainan:
- Mr. Xiansheng Li, Deputy Secretary-General of Hainan Provincial Committee of the CPC,
- Honorary President of Hainan Provincial People's Association for Friendship with Foreign Countries
- Zhai Jun, Ambassador of the Embassy of the People's Republic of China in France
- France Tourism Development Agency
- Bonjour France and French Commission for Sustainable Development
- OKHIWI Group, the communications agency for CHTDC
12. Protected content Launch of an Hainan’s “My Dream Insular Wedding & Honeymoon International Planning Competition Protected content – the first top 10 winners will win five-day luxury trips to Hainan island in December!
12.20 Lunch buffet served & networking
14.00 Event concludes
Please RSVP to Sally Maier at Protected content with your full name, email address, company name, position and telephone number no later than Friday, 15 August.
You are most welcome to extend this invitation to your colleagues and peers. We are also able to arrange interviews with the speakers at the seminar and please do register your interest in advance.
We very much look forward to meeting you in person on 22 August!