Join now

Study English with Cambridge University & ONU (Paris)

Cours d'Anglais!
Bonjour tout le monde!

Je suis anglaise de langue maternelle et prof d'anglais diplômée de l'Université de Cambridge, ayant dix-huit ans d'expérience dans l'enseignement.

J'ai travaillé au Kazakhstan, en Égypte, en Inde, et en Pologne, chez l'ONU et le British Council. Me voici arrivée à Paris.

Vous voulez commencer à apprendre l'anglais?
Vous désirez améliorer votre niveau ou tout simplement pratiquer de la conversation en anglais?

Ou peut être vous voudriez vous préparer à un examen? Je suis examinatrice chez l'Université de Cambridge (FCE, CAE et CPE) et IELTS.

Tous niveaux acceptés, de débutant à avancé.

Classes à petit effectif.
Cours privatifs, cours par Skype, et cours de l'entreprise/business sont disponibles sur demande.

Réussite garantie!

N'hésitez pas à me contacter pour vous renseigner sur ma disponibilité et mes tarifs.

Cordialement, Rebecca

English Lessons!

Hello everyone!

I am a native English speaker and an award-winning teacher, qualified by and working for the University of Cambridge.

I have worked for the United Nations and the British Council.

I have lived and worked in Kazakhstan, Egypt, India, and Poland, and have recently moved to Paris.

Would you like to start learning English? Would you like to improve your English?

Or maybe you just want to share a conversation in English.

Or perhaps you would like to prepare for an exam? (I am a University of Cambridge Examiner, and an IELTS Examiner).

All levels catered for, from complete beginner to proficiency levels.

Small class sizes.
Individual 1-to-1 lessons, Skype lessons, and Corporate/Business classes also available.

Success guaranteed!

Please contact me to find out about my availability and fees.

I look forward to meeting you.

Best wishes, Rebecca

Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners