Join now

Sun 4 May At 19h00. Dinner Chez Patricia: LIVE ART PROJECT. Conceptual Artist Nili Blumberg (Paris)

Visit Patricia's website: Protected content

FOR FREE CLASSIFIED ADS ON PATRICIA'S WEBSITE:
Protected content
---
Every Sunday I host a Paris Soirees Dinner (Chez Patricia)

This Sunday 4 May at 19h00. There's Happy Hour. Dinner and Dessert. Nili's Fun Presentation in , Then More Great Socializing. The Special Guest this week is conceptual artist Nili Blumberg who will present her LIVE ART PROJECT.

There's great food, free flowing wine and you meet a lot of new and interesting people.

For Reservations call me on Protected content . Please leave a message with your number if I don't answer.The evening including dinner is EUR 20.00

ADDRESS:
Chez Patricia: 13 rue de Mulhouse, Protected content . Metro: Sentier (line 3). Take the rue des Petits Carreaux exit (very important). Cross rue Reamur. The street on the left should be rue des Petits Carreaux. Walk 2 blocks up on rue des Petits Carreaux. You?ll face an HSBC branch . (There's Café Honoré on the right). That?s rue de Clery. Make a short left Protected content onto rue de Clery and then immediately a right onto rue de Mulhouse. There's also Les Halles, Reaumur Sebastopol and Bonnes Nouvelles. (Map on website: directions: Protected content

.Hope to see you for a lively Sunday evening.

All the best, Patricia

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners