URGENT: Swiss-German Community Manager needed! (Paris)
Our Company is looking for a Swiss-German Community Manager in Paris.
What if working on movies, TV shows, networks and other entertainment — on social media — was your job? Well, that’s what DAREWIN does for its bread and butter. Welcome to #SocialTV.
Want to join us?
Our MISSION: promoting brands like Red Bull, MTV, The Walking Dead, Vampire Diaries, Downton Abbey, Teen Wolf, Bachelor, Netflix, and other entertainment brands. Our imagination and ambition are limitless.
Our TOOLS: daring and impactful concepts. In Protected content , we launched zombie attacks online & gave fans access to celebs. In Protected content , we hacked Twitter. In Protected content , we helped bring Netflix to France.
To support Darewin’s quick expansion, we’re looking for a talented Community Manager with a native-speaking level of Swiss-German to join the team.
Bring your social smarts and creativity to Facebook and Twitter for two major cable providers in the Swiss-German market.
• Identify trending TV content (real TV, series, movies, sports) and big pop culture moments in Switzerland
• Create hyper-relevant entertainment content for Facebook and Twitter
• Build and engage a broad community of TV fans and influencers
• Manage Online campaigns (FB and twitter ads)
• Create and update reports for the client
• Research hit TV content broadcast in Switzerland
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
Good knowledge of social media environment and the main platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram…) / Experiences in social media or entertainment preferred
• Advanced editorial skills in Swiss-German + Good English oral and written skills
• Strong creativity and communication skills in Swiss-German
• Strong analytical skills (online campaigns reports)
• Strong interest in entertaining (likes and watches regularly all kind of TV shows, with sports events as a plus)
• Team player with a high level of self-organization and collaborative personality
• Passionate and curious about innovation, willing to learn and grow in a stimulating and creative environment
• Strong knowledge of Swiss culture
Position is based in Paris 17, metro Villiers (Lines 2 & 3)
Starts: January Protected content
All applications must be sent by e-mail to Protected content with e-mail object “Swiss Community Manager”