Join now

US Citizens French Speakers opportunity (Paris)

Views

My name is Michelle Monk and I am a Recruiter for the National Language Service Corps (NLSC).. I am posting to you because we are interested recruit your services for U.S. Citizens that are abroad to support some temporary assignments with federal agencies.

We have a few assignments coming up in Paris France. You must be local to one of the city and be familiar with the area. A few examples what you might do on an assignment is to help people find doctors and understand medical procedure, help people process documents (license/tolls/ car registration), and helping families find childcare/recreational activities.
A little bit about our organization:
•We are a program under the Defense Language National Security Education Office (DLNSEO), which is housed under the Office of the Undersecretary of Defense
•We are a membership that supports and responds to different federal language needs
•No membership fees are required
•Requirements to join are that individuals must be U.S. citizens, over the age of 18, have a general professional proficiency in English and a foreign language, and male applicants must have registered for selective service
•For more information please visit our website at Protected content
Benefits of being an NLSC Member:
•Online Networking Opportunities: NLSC members can network through our members-only social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
•Chapter Events: NLSC members will be able to attend a variety of chapter events and professional seminars.
•Online Resources for Language Education: Our website will offer a wide variety of language resources for language study and retention
•Opportunities to Serve in Language Assignments: If temporarily hired as federal language consultant, members may be selected to participate in language assignments in the United States and around the world. Although members are volunteers to the Corps, those who go on assignment are compensated with a small stipend and per diem in some instances.

Please fill out this quick two-minute form to start the application process at [nlscorps.org/apply]NLSCORPS.ORG/APPLY, and let me know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Michelle Monk CTR
Lead Recruiter
National Language Service Corps
Tel: 1.888.729. Protected content 81
Fax: Protected content
Protected content

Paris Forum