Join now

Wine and Art at la Ruche 20 and 21st June 202 (Paris)

I will celebrate the Solstice Summer this year matching wine tasting and discovery of an artist.

This will happen in a mythical environment of the 15 arrondissement in Paris; La Ruche, where, among others, Fernand Léger, Chaïm Soutine, Zadkine, Archipenko, Marc Chagall, Blaise Cendrars crated their work of art in the past.

We shall be hosts of the Atelier of my good and old friend Bogdan Pavlovic , whom I have followed and collected and supported his extraordinary works of art for nearly 30 years since we fist met in Protected content .

This event, free of charge, will take place over two days from 11 :00 to 20:00/22:00 hours the 20th and 21st of June

We will taste roughly 30 Italian splendid wines from Tuscany, Piedmont, Veneto, Sicily and the Marche regions, accompanied by Tuscan Salami and other culinary delights prepared by my other new friend Livio Desimone, a splendid example of creative Italian cuisine at TERRONIA in Paris

Following the sanitary rules in place as of today we are obliged to host at one time 10 people at the max for this tasting. A facial mask is recommended (not for tasting and drinking!!!!)

For this reason, I would appreciate if you could confirm to me with time would be convenient for you to visit the event in order for me to book the slot (from 11:00 to 20:00 hours) for no less than 1 hour thirty minutes each time as well as the day you may have chosen for your visit (the 20th or 21st)

Folgore Eugenio Pozzolini

La Ruche :
Protected content

Trattoria TERRONIA:
Protected content

Bogdan PAVLOVIC
Protected content

Paris Forum

Our Global Partners