Join now

Yoga Teacher & Experienced Nanny Seeks Babysitting (Paris)

Hi Families!

My name is Kate and I am a 26 year old American who recently moved to Paris to study French at La Sorbonne. While my degree is in International Business, I am a practicing certified Holistic Health Counselor and a Kripalu Yoga Instructor. Health and wellness are my passions and I hope to share them with your family if you are interested.

I would love to babysit while I am here in Paris! I nannied all throughout college (for a family of doctors that required me to get cpr training, ran a background check and had 3 children with one who had an extreme peanut allergy), so I am very qualified to take the best care of your little ones and can provide references if needed. I live in the 20th eme, but can happily commute. My classes are during the day, but I am pretty free from 4:30pm onward Mon-Fri and free on the weekends. I love children and use creative and fun ways to engage and nurture them.

To find out more about my holistic side, please check out my website Clover Holistics ( Protected content ) or message me for more details. And if you are interested in my babysitting services, you can also send me a quick message and I'll send over my phone number so we can talk. I am excited to speak with you soon!

Warmly,

Kate

Paris Forum