Join now

Central and convenient - Apart/Office Combo (Phnom Penh)

Views

Ideal situation for a single person or a couple who appreciate the apart/office combo. Starting a business or expanding one from Phnom Penh or just looking for somewhere super convenient and central to live. Six Protected content renewable lease on apartment/office on 1st floor in BKKI next to Thai Hort Supermarket / Green O Farm.

Very safe location.

I have to return home for family reasons. Will be absent from Phnom Penh for 6 – 12 – 18 months (even up to two years) but do not want to give up my apartment. Seeking a tenant willing to commit for a minimum of 6 months minimum; longer is not likely to be problem.

My apartment (not one of the new ones, but the older style, high ceilings with fans plus air con in the bedroom), is also a fully equipped office. There is one bedroom, two bathrooms, large fully equipped kitchen (equipped as a modern western home should be with juicer, blender, slow cooker, jug, coffee bean grinder, new fridge and new clothes washer), and the office works as a lounge / office work space. The office is ready to just install your laptop (have printer, extra screens, wifi, ceiling & floor fans and water cooling fan included) Small front and back balconies. I will leave my books and paintings on the walls. Plants and sunset colours from kitchen window (sunrise on the office side). Will leave lots of other things just for convenience (helmet, bicycle, stationary etc.) You might want to buy a pair of your own sheets, but towels, covers and pillows available.

My housekeeper is part of the package. She is totally honest and reliable and works from 9am to 5pm. She shops, cooks, cleans, irons, also does head and foot massages. She has been taught to cook healthy Western, she makes daily fresh vegie and fruit juices and speaks English.

It really is a great deal to just walk in and start work and living in Phnom Penh, or looking to leave what you have now for something better and great value.

I am not seeking to make profit, just claiming my monthly costs of USD600/month (for all of the above). Available from 1st September Protected content if you needed to move in earlier; that can be arranged. $Extra’s are electricity (between $65-$80/month) and water (between $6 - $9/month)

Please email: Protected content or call Protected content PM me here.

Phnom Penh Forum