Join now

Room for RENT @ Mao Tse Tong Blv (near BKK Market) (Phnom Penh)

Hi all!

I am staying at St Protected content Tse Tong Blv), near to American Education Center, BKK Market, passport office. Surrounding is easily access to food stall, market, mall, hospital. It's easily to get motor taxi or dut dut. It's a private housing area with majority expatriate here (safety come first, more secure).

There is a 2 bed room apartment, I took 1 room. another room suppose is my friend coming, but end up she draw out due to family issue.

There is share bathroom with heater, kitchen, living hall, balcony. The room is furnished with wall fan, cupboard, table, chair, double bed, aircon, exhaust fan and windows. it's $200/mth/ pax, include utilities (exclude air-con fees only). Available immediately. 1 month rental deposit Protected content advance rental. The contract is until March'12 but you can move out anytime with 1 month notice. Available immediately.

Welcome to contact me at Protected content or Protected content . Do text me or whatsapp me and I will send you the picture.

I am a Malaysian, speaking Mandarin, English and Cantonese. Preferable Female and non smoker only.

Phnom Penh Forum