Join now

Indigenous Business Opportunity (Puerto Rico)

Greetings my name is Bee Ra El.I have an online business called Africa Imports.I live in USA, Missouri for now but plan to move & do business throughout Africa is my goal & destiny.Africa Imports is the largest supplier of African products in the US. We supply over 2,000 wholesale customers with African clothing, artwork, musical instruments, jewelry, oils, soaps, and personal care products WORLDWIDE!

I am looking for Protected content marketers so I can help people WORLDWIDE succeed faster and easier by marketing & SELLING Africa products.

Responsibilities would include:

*Marketing and Communications with Customers and Clients

*Demographic Research

*Promote products through face to face meeting & online

*Build long standing relationships with clients within the area.

Every online marketer must have:

Computer & Internet Access for online communication
Phone with Internet Access
Paypal Account
Good Verbal Skills
Reliability

**You can also own the most enriching and fun business anywhere with these African creations.***

Not only can you build a business, but in doing so it provides income, food and basic needs for communities, orphanages and individuals in Africa.

You have over 1,500 authentic African products available on our website.

Our website shows wholesale prices. If you are a retail customer you will see retail prices when you are logged in.

We are an importing business striving to serve customers with the largest selection in the world of African and African Inspired items at low prices. The purpose behind founding the business is to help provide a means of support for some of the most economically disadvantaged regions of the world.

Africa Imports provides a crucial link between the artisans in Africa;
and people in the US who love and appreciate their work.

Because not everything offered by Africa Imports is made in Africa,
we also support several orphanages in Africa with the profits that come.

The more customers you bring to me who are interested in purchasing or selling natural products online & offline the more I will offer you.Customers can view products to purchase online @ Protected content

Once Customers' make their purchase I will offer 25% of every customer sale to you via paypal or other payment option.

I would love the opportunity to experience the real Africa with a mix of roots, culture, paradise, night life, shopping, networking, business, investment opportunities and more. Future plans include Investments, Real-estate, Information Technology & Business Services, Sustainable Living and more. This means more opportunities to do business in Africa will be offered enabling everyone to collectively contribute to building a strong black nation.Throughout my conscious journey of connecting with my roots and culture I feel that is my destiny to dedicate my life to the building and development of a strong black nation. I believe we must make a connection with our motherland Africa as a functional part of our lives; we must empower Africa as the home base for the black nation to guide and protect our global black interest.

This WEBSITE IS USED TO DIRECT CUSTOMERS TO PURCHASING AND SELLING PRODUCTS >>>>> Protected content

Feel Free to email me ( Protected content ) with any questions and comments you may have!Hope to hear from you soon!UNITY!

Puerto Rico Forum