Join now

Call for volunteers for MondoKarnaval in Quebec (Québec City)

Hello everybody, my name is Elena Albina, and I am responsible for communication and volonteers' recruitement for MondoKarnaval, a multicultural festival in Quebec city, which reunites cultural communities living in Quebec province, musicians, painters, artists, crafstsmen, restaurant owners presenting national cuisines, cultural (ethnic) associations and non profit organisation which help immigrants to better integrate in Quebec city. The festival takes place in the parc Cartier Brébeuf (Limoilou), from 31st August to 2 September. You are very welcome to visit us as a spectator. If you want to be more actively involved in the organization of the festival, we are looking for volunteers for variety of our posts still available. If you are interested, please contact me directly at Protected content , so that we can fill in a application form together (I speak equally fluently French and English), This week, we are organizing two training sessions for our volonteers at Laval University, pavillon Desjardins (principal hall near cafeteria). The first session is scheduled for Wednesday, 21st August at 18.00. The second training session is planned for Saturday, 24th August, at 11.00. You are welcome to come. No registration is necessary. If you decide to be a volunteer, we can register you directly online after our meeting. Looking forward to seeing you soon, Elena Albina, communication at volunteer organizer for MondoKarnaval, tel. Protected content , Protected content

Québec City Forum

Our Global Partners