Join now

Awesome Room for rent in the best area of Rio! (Rio de Janeiro)

Check photos here: Protected content

A great double bedroom in a very clean, bright, quite and well decorated apartment.

you will share the apartment with a Frenchman (me) and a Brazilian. We are both professionals, serious and quite. We will respect your privacy but will also be happy to share a dinner or nice bottle of wine when you want to and have time to!

The apartment will be top quality compared to what you can find in Copacabana (trust me, I have rent many here...) equipped with satellite and fast Internet, a descent kitchen if you want to cook, washing machine... The room is great and super clean, with plenty of storage.

The flat is ideally located 5 minutes from the Metro and a few blocks from the beach, you can borrow one of our bikes and ride on the bike track along Copacabana beach to Ipanema, this is just... Magical. Plenty of beautiful people working out, playing foot volley or enjoying the beach everywhere and one of the most Stunning scenery on earth, it might become a daily routine!

Last and not least, everything is around : Shops, supermarkets, great restaurants & bars. We will be delighted to point you to the good things to do nearby or a bit further. (I am working for a travel guide, I surely can help!)

I am renting for a minimum of 1 month but would preferably want someone for at least 6 months. Don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions...