Join now

large apartment in Barra close to the beach (Rio de Janeiro)

For sale, rent (furnished or unfurnished) or exchange for a smaller apt in NY City (I pay the market difference if it is the case). At a walking distance to the beach , Protected content , garage with 3 spots, 4 bedroom , 2 suites, one with hidro massage, 1 more full bathroom, 1 lavabo, bath and bedroom for a maid, large living and dining room (56m2), huge terrace, huge kitchen and laundry area. Protected content water in sinks and baths from a central heating system. Protected content to tennis courts behind the building and soccer courts as well). Building has armed security 24/7, doormen, heaqted outdoor pool, gym, sauna and transportation to downtown Rio in executive buses by different routes and times. Close to the BRT (Bosque do Marapendi Station that takes you to Subway line 4). By BRT and subway just 1 hour to Cinelandia. At a walking distance from the beach close to Lucio Costa bridge. You will not find another apt. with such a floor plan like this. I am selling because I need to move to NY.

Rio de Janeiro Forum