Join now

Beautiful room in Leblon for rent May 31st onwards (Rio de Janeiro)

I am relocating back to London for 3 months and am moving out of my apartment in Leblon. (near Jardin de Allah)

The apartment has 2 bedrooms and an office with a spare bed and 2 desks, a sitting room, kitchen, bathroom, maid area (bedroom and bathroom & Laundry) We have Wifi and Sky TV

The apartment is in a condo with 24 hour security, its totally silent you can not hear a single car, its bright, airy, fully air-conditioned, fully furnished, wooden parque floor throughout and really spacious.

All the fixtures are new. We even have a view of dos Imanos!

I share the apartment with another British friend of mine (female)she is a working professional who will be staying on in the apartment after I leave.

Our contract ends on 1st July, however there is an option to remain in the apartment after this date if you choose to renew the contract.

The rent is 1,800 rs a month which includes all bills except electric (about 60 each a month) we deal directly with the owner.

If you are interested, would like to view the apartment or see some photos, please call me on: Protected content

message me with your email address through internations, or

Thanks x