Vacancy: Loading Supervisor Brazil (Rio de Janeiro)
A (dutch) friend of mine is looking for a Loading Supervisor, the profile of the person you can read in the description.
Please contact me, if you might be interested.
We are looking to extend our activities to LATAM. We provide reactor expertise / loading supervision service to refineries WW
The main activities during reactor expertise are:
· Protected content loading diagrams and tables
· Protected content of reactor internals (reactor (distributor trays / quench systems / catalyst support grids / outlet collector / thermocouples) prior loading.
· Protected content all catalyst packaging, storage condition and delivered quantities
· Protected content and supervise loading of inert balls and catalyst
· Protected content check of quantities and heights loaded, check achieved densities
· Protected content
The expected workload will be Protected content / year
Area: Brazil, Argentina, Chili
Preference, some-one who has worked in the catalyst business or worked in the refinery as operator or in the process department.
Minimum experience > 10 years
Languages: minimum Portuguese and English
Knowledge: HPC catalyst, reactor internals and unloading / loading reactors