Join now

Nice Villa in Ishbiliya North of Riyadh

Note:I am posting this for a friend and Avoiding previous bad experiences only Westerners are preferred.

Hello
We are a Group of Western Expatriates living in a VIP Villa close to Exit 9, perfect location and welcoming neighborhood for the foreigners. The Villa is fully furnished with all the mod cons from Ikea. The built space is Protected content meter and gives sufficient space for all the residents. We have three people leaving us end of Jun- Protected content hence this add is placed in expat to find like-minded people from the West.
ViP bedroom comes with it’s own separate sitting area, bath toilet, Kitchen is equipped with king size bed set and wardrobes - Ikea, dining table, study table, Fridge and freezer, Plasma screen, water kettle, Iron stand, Crockery, microwave , pots and pan, sky and internet connection. Size is around 40 sq meter… rent is Protected content monthly
King Double size bedroom has attached bath and toilet, queen size bed set, wardrobes, Plasma TV, study table and chair Rent is Protected content monthly
Double Size bedroom has bath room bath and toilet, queen size bed set, wardrobes, Plasma TV, study table and chair Rent is Protected content
Rent includes the Internet access, water bills, electric and gass bills. Repairs of AC and water issues covered . maintenance contract with local company.
The house has a cleaner and driver to assist you
If you are interested please text me on Protected content whatsapp me.
Warm Regards,,
For pictures please put your email.

Riyadh Forum