Join now

1. meeting Intl Business Lawyer NW Group - Rome

Dear Friends!

I'm consul of a new group I have created some days ago : the "Paris International Business Lawyers Networking Group”.

Even if its name is linked to the Paris community, the aim of this new group is obviously international, i.e. regarding its members who should also have an international law practice and an international/ multilingual profile.

As you certainly know International Business Lawyers can work (on their own account or for others) in a law firm/ office or (in some countries) in a legal department of a commercial company.

The aim of this group is to promote a network between InterNations members who have the same interests and lifestyle on an international scale and to exchange on practical / intercultural experiences.

The purpose of the group is also to meet people working in or within international business law/ practice or who are interested and to discuss about various professional subjects in a relaxed mood.

If you want to join or come to the first event in Rome :
January 2. at 5 pm St-Regis Hotel - Via VE Orlando Protected content (Metro Repubblica) :
Protected content

Happy New Year & Auguri!

Best regards,
Arnd WOLFRAM

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners