Join now

Apartment for rent in Umbria (Rome)

Hi all, if you wish to spend one or more weeks in September (or even October, November, every period is right) in Umbria, in a green countryside, I'm renting my apartment in Otricoli (Terni). Three bedrooms, two toilets, large living room with a chemney, very spacious kitchen fitted with cooker, fridge, microwave, washing and dish machines. A/C in all the rooms, mosquito nets, 5 TV sets. Last but not least a stunning view to the Tevere river valley and to Otricoli from the balcony equipped with wooden table and chairs. On request, a garage for the car is also available.
Otricoli is very easy to reach from Rome, junction Magliano Sabina motorway A1 to Florence, one hour and half distant both from FCO and CIA airports. In the immediate surroundings you can visit the old towns of Viterbo, Narni, Spoleto, Assisi, Orvieto, Calvi, Todi, Cortona, Cascata delle Marmore, Lago di Bolsena, Lago Trasimeno, or exploring the nice Sabina hills. Few hundreds meters from home you can walk across the Parco Archeologico Ocriculum, where to visit old roman ruins such as the Anfiteatro, Teatro di Traiano, Sostruzioni or Antiquarium of Fulgenzio: an interesting walking across the history to the bend of Tevere river, with the old San Vittore church. Or you can even plan a one day visit to Rome by train (Civita Castellana station). Also lovely food and good wine wherever you go. You can give an eye to FB page "Otricoli Gabry's Terrace" to see photos and get more info.
Pls send me a private message if interested. Possibilities to organize guided tours.
Ciao 😉
Gabriella

Rome Forum

Our Global Partners