Join now

Can you share your experience moving to Rome?

I am looking to speak to someone who has moved to Rome recently from another EU country (private basis, not corporate relocation) to talk about your various experiences. I am in Rome quite a bit, so I am starting my search process.

Apartment rental process (while still living outside italy) - I am not sure what is required before launching this process and general info about renting a flat for 1+ years (i.e. bank account still in Munich, deposit, contracts, terms and conditions, etc)

English-Speaking realtor that you found useful ? I am using the websites right now (trovit,, livello, etc) but haven't started to contact realtors yet.

Registration at questura, etc - anything you would advice from your own experience?

I am looking for a 3-locale flat, Protected content meters near center, maybe Trastevere, st pietro, monteverde vecchio, flaminia... or even centro if the rent is manageable.

Anything else that you think might be useful, I would be glad to listen

if you have some tie to chat, drop me an email at jean. Protected content and maybe we can have a call or skype?

Thanks in advance.