Join now
Log in Join

Help! Suitable Housing Certificate (Rome)


We are going through the process of getting a suitable housing certificate as part of the Permesso process. They have requested a 'graphic size of the property in 1:100 designed by a qualified technician with a technical report stamped and signed'

I have a scaled model of the property from the owner but it was stamped by a notary at the time of the purchase of the property not a qualified architect or technician. Does anyone know the best way to get a revised plan with the required stamp from an architect?

Thank you!

Rome Forum