Join now

Looking for a British Solicitor or Notary (Rome)

In order to have my University title to be recognized in Italy, I have to go through the process of the apostille. I need a British Solicitor/Norary , who is recognized by the Legalisation Office of the Foreign and Commonwealth Office, to certify a copy of my title.

Please let me know even if you know somebody or you can give me advise if you had the same experience.


Rome Forum

Our Global Partners