Join now

Room in Trastevere (Rome)

I am looking for a flatmate to share a beautiful flat, located half-way between Trastevere and Testaccio. The building is on a quiet street at 2 minutes from Porta Portese Market! There is also a concierge during the day. The location is very convenient, just 15 mins walk from the heart of Trastevere, 5 minutes walking from Stazione Trastevere and few bus stops from FAO, with very good public transports (tramway) to the city center. The flat is bright and with plenty of light, Protected content meters, with two bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, and a big living room. It is furnished and, as you can see from the pictures, it is very cozy.

The rent is 700€/m, inclusive of all bills and internet wifi. I'd prefer young professionals or post graduate students, anyway someone respectful and easygoing.

You will be sharing with me: I am a young professional, with a long experience of flatsharing, in Italy and abroad. I'm fluent in English,French, Portuguese and Spanish and foreigners are very welcomed !

The room is available from July 10th and If you are interested, please write to Protected content
Thank you,

Offro una stanza in Trastevere, in condivisione in uno splendido appartamento di Protected content , luminoso, completamente arredato e corredato con due camere da letto, due bagni, una cucina attrezzata e una grande living room

L’appartamento è posizionato in una strada silenziosa a 15 minuti a piedi dal centro di Trastevere vecchia, 1 minuto dal mercato di Porta Portese e 10 minuti dalla stazione di Trastevere, nonché a poche fermate di bus o di tram dal centro e dalla FAO.

L’affitto è di Protected content mese inclusivo delle bollette e della wi fi internet. L’appartamento è in condivisione con me: io sono un giovane professionista con una lunga esperienza di condivisione sia in Italia che all’estero. Sono fluent in Inglese, Francese, Portoghese e Spagnolo e, partanto, gli stranieri sono i benvenuti.

L’appartamento è disponibile dal 10 luglio e, se interessati, scrivetemi a Protected content