Calling all dynamic, energetic free-thinkers.
• Do you enjoy repetitive, low-energy level work in an environment where the rules have to be strictly followed?
• Do you prefer working alone without communication all day?
• Do you crave a passive, verbose, quiet job?
If yes, then this is not the place for you!!!!
If you enjoy the thrill of a challenge in an ever-changing and challenging company, then you are just what we need!!
We are an innovative and expanding e-business company, one of the largest and longest-serving providers in the entertainment industry in Austria. Our success is based on a long tradition of business integrity and customer-oriented approach. Due to the company’s continued growth and expansion, we are looking to strengthen our team in Salzburg with Customer Experience Designer
Discover your challenges
Your strength is to develop and maintain effective customer relationships by meeting commitments and building trust;
You are an expert in solving customer`s queries and your objective is to provide the best solution;
You want to establish personal connection with our customers and to make their experience memorable;
You are curious and view learning as a lifelong on-going-process;
You are willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team;
Your mindset is to think ‘outside of the box’ and fulfil each and every customer`s dream;
You are looking for a long-time career development path
You thrive on finding creative solutions to complicated situations
You are welcome to apply!
You would like to be part of a great, dynamic and committed team;
You are passionate about your personal and professional development;
You would like to have a full-time contract which will require flexible working hours including weekends;
You want to enhance your English language skills through effective and appropriate usage of multiple channels to communicate e.g. chat, email, and telephone;
You consider 25.000 euro yearly gross salary a good opportunity to start your career with us
Discover your skills
• You have proven customer support experience
• You have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of personalities
• You enjoy working in an exciting, progressive workplace
• You have excellent English and/or German communication and presentation skills, any other language skills are an advantage
• You are familiar with back office systems and CRM practices
• You have the ability to perform a broad range of simultaneous duties, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• You have graduated from school or equivalent
Please send your application before to: Protected content