Join now

Music teacher / English tutor (Salzburg)

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to let you all know that I'll be offering private tuition in music and English in Salzburg, starting next month. I will be teaching in English, so InterNations seems like a good place to start the ball rolling!

I'm primarily a recorder (Blockflöte) player, with about 10 years of experience teaching all levels and ages, groups and individuals. I also have experience as both a piano and music theory teacher. I unfortunately don't have a piano in my flat, but if you're interested in learning and don't live too far from the Altstadt, I'd be happy to come to you!

I'm also available as an English tutor for advanced students who need help, or those who already have some English but want to improve further for their professional or personal lives. I can help with grammar, pronunciation, writing style, or whatever else you may need.

Finally, I'm offering English proofreading and editing services for those who need them. I've been checking translations of letters and flyers for the Mozarteum recently, but I'm happy to help with academic papers, advertising material, creative writing, or any other kind of writing, as long as it's not scientific!

And just so you know, yes, I'm qualified! I hold a Bachelor of Arts in Politics and English Literature from Australia, and a Bachelor of Music (Honours) in Performance and Musicology from New Zealand. I am currently studying for my Masters in Music here in Salzburg.

If you're interested, please get in touch! The easiest way is by email: Protected content . I'm still quite new in Salzburg and am not entirely sure what the going rates are for tutoring, so for the moment this is negotiable.
And if you know anyone else who might be interested, please spread the word!

I look forward to hearing from you!