Join now

Family Friendship / Student "Exchange" (San José)

Hello!
We are a German family who has been living in the USA for the last 9 years. Our children are absolutely fluent in English and German(sometimes I suspect English comes to them more easily than German, which we speak at home). My two sons are learning Spanish at school and as we all know that learning a foreign language is easiest when you are fully immersed in it, I would like to find a native Spanish speaking family in Costa Rica, that has children of approximately the same ages as our kids and with whom we could start our own private "exchange" (meaning mututal visits). Our children could visit each other taking terms during various school vacations and could become good friends over the years. We parents would get to know each other and know we're sending off our own children to a family we trust. The kids would start looking forward to the visits, as we all would start to feel like extended family. My sons were born Protected content 1996. We can offer English and/or German learning in our home. We have had au pairs and exchange students over the years and are used to having someone from a different country live with us periodically. So if you or someone you know should fit that profile, would you mind getting in touch or passing this info on? Thanks so much!!

San José Forum

Our Global Partners