Join now

Are you 100% satisfied with your lifestyle? (Santiago de Chile)

Hello! My name is Kelley and I am a global entrepreneur here from Canada. Do you want to have a better quality of life? Do you want to be able to spend more time with your family? Do you want to make more money and enjoy a lifestyle? Do you care about your health, looking and feeling great? If so, I would love to share with you about my business and the opportunity to achieve the above, and help others do the same. A big part of my business is networking and meeting great people and learning about others goals and what people want. Along with a couple of my colleagues we will be hosting 3 meetings next week on Tuesday Oct 27th, Thursday Oct 29th and Saturday Oct 31st. Private message me if you are interested in learning more, we can chat, I can send you information, and I can provide address for the meeting if you want to come. Thank you so much! I am very happy to be in Chile and meet amazing people! I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Kelley Beveridge
Protected content
Protected content

p.s. I hope its okay I posted this on here....just new to internations. Gracias.

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners