Join now

Diplomat & Scientist Looking To Move To Chile (Santiago de Chile)

I am a single Diplomat and Scientist from America looking to move to Chile.

Have no Idea what I would do in Chile or even if my Disibility Benifits would transfer to Chile or not.

I am looking to get away from the United States as the corruption and decline has reached the point of no return, and I want to get out while the getting is good!

Finding a place to stay and local contacts to guide me through the transition is what I am looking for. I am from Upstate New York and live now in Nebraska.

I would be open to marrage or live in with a professional woman who is financially secure looking for a single man. My move to Chile would be to settle down in a new place for a new life.

If a member of the Chilian Government happens to read this post, I would be open to working as a Diplomat or Representative of the Chilian Government in Chile to American, Canadian, or U.K. Officials or Companies in Chile. I would be a good candidate for this. I am looking for a new life in Chile, and would be willing to commit to a 5 to 10 year contract or service to the Chilian Government in exchange to live in Chile.

Just putting it out there to see what developes.

Rick Dobson
Protected content
Protected content