Join now

Diplomat & Scientist Looking To Move To Chile (Santiago de Chile)

Views

Hello

I am a single Diplomat and Scientist from America looking to move to Chile.

Have no Idea what I would do in Chile or even if my Disibility Benifits would transfer to Chile or not.

I am looking to get away from the United States as the corruption and decline has reached the point of no return, and I want to get out while the getting is good!

Finding a place to stay and local contacts to guide me through the transition is what I am looking for. I am from Upstate New York and live now in Nebraska.

I would be open to marrage or live in with a professional woman who is financially secure looking for a single man. My move to Chile would be to settle down in a new place for a new life.

If a member of the Chilian Government happens to read this post, I would be open to working as a Diplomat or Representative of the Chilian Government in Chile to American, Canadian, or U.K. Officials or Companies in Chile. I would be a good candidate for this. I am looking for a new life in Chile, and would be willing to commit to a 5 to 10 year contract or service to the Chilian Government in exchange to live in Chile.

Just putting it out there to see what developes.

Rick Dobson
Protected content
Protected content

Santiago de Chile Forum