Join now

Explore the Andes and renew the sense of wonder (Santiago de Chile)

Hola,

My name is Marie and I would like invite you to live the experience of our unique Mountain Tours around Santiago. Truly experiencing that sense of wonder is all about the exploration and discovery of what is around that next corner in these mountains steeped in so much amazing history and legends.

Taking a journey with Eco Route is a full Adventure of exploring the forgotten land. We will take you where imagination and reality become one and history is connected with real time. Out there is an incredible landscape like you have never seen before just waiting to be discovered by you.

This unlimited world is so close yet we don’t realize it; we only know what is around us. Walk under the stars at night, appreciate the dawn and awakening from darkness to light, or light to darkness, with the feeling you are the only one around with the place all to yourself. Moonlight, sunsets, sunrises and fire places under the sky, all are part of the Eco Routes experience, to share life stories and the passion for the outdoors.

Many Routes are waiting to be explore by you, just check some pictures and join us into this journey.
Protected content

If you are interested contact me by email and I will send you the Routes information. Protected content

Return home having that sense of feeling alive…

… Just immerse yourself into the Andes,

Enjoy & Explore S.A,
Have a awesome trip!

Marie
Eco Routes.

Santiago de Chile Forum