International Co-creative Conversational Dinner (Santiago de Chile)
A Night of nutrition for the body, soul and spirit!
Come out for a Saturday evening of international fusion and co-creation on a beautiful roof-top venue in Santiago de Chile! The dinner/potluck will combine international flavors, constructive conversation and the making of new friends.
• Taste home-made recipes from all over the world and vote for your favorite!
• Take part in a meaningful and constructive conversation surrounding the democratically chosen themes of the evening!
• Meet new friends, listen to new music and practice your English, Spanish or Spanglish!
~Each participant can suggest a theme and send their favorite song or album to be included in the evening’s co-created music playlist!
Two ways to participate:
1. Bring a dish of your country, OR from another country, or from Chile!
2. You can simply attend without bringing a dish
10.000 CLP + bring a dish
15.000 CLP (without contributed dish)
*Included in price vegetarian and vegan options, organic red wine and water, feel free to bring beer or other drink of choice
Limited Spots Protected content
Date Saturday August 30, Protected content hours– 24:00 hours)
Direction: Roof Top Terrace, Protected content , Nuñoa, Santiago de Chile
Contact: Protected content
Link: Protected content