Join now

Let’s Cook & Eat Ancestral Chile – 7th July (Santiago de Chile)

Hi everyone!, I’m Magda and I’m starting an ecotourism company ( Protected content ) in Valparaiso, because I want to connect people with territories through nature experiences. We offer different and unique adventures in hidden gems of the “V region” and Middle Chile and its incredible landscapes and people. I’m just passing by to invite you to join us in our next “Cook & Eat” adventure, we will celebrate "We Tripantu" or Mapuche winter learning, cooking and sharing with group luncheon in an authentic “ruka” (mapuche typical house) hosted by Unelda incredible mapuche woman, you will discover the Secrets of a Mapuche’s millenary culture through the experiences of food and flavors.More details in this link: Protected content or Whatsapp: Protected content
We look forward to seeing you there!, Cheers! :)

¡Hola a Protected content Magda y estoy comenzando con una empresa de ecoturismo en Valparaíso ( Protected content ), porque quiero conectar personas con territorios a través de las experiencias de naturaleza. Solo pasaba a invitarte a unirte nuestra próxima aventura de cocina y comida ancestral, celebraremos el "We Tripantu" o el invierno aprendiendo, cocinando y compartiendo un almuerzo grupal en una auténtica "ruka" (vivienda tradicional mapuche), en donde Unelda, nuestra anfitriona, una increíble mujer mapuche, nos enseñará los secretos de esta milenaria cultura a través de las experiencias de su cocina y sabores. Para más detalles: Protected content o Whatsapp: Protected content
Espero nos veamos. Gracias! :)

Magda

Santiago de Chile Forum

Our Global Partners